Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Please DO NOT save your Drama for your Momma.

Day 1 School:
I HATE it! I HATE my teacher! I HATE my seat! I have no friends! No one likes me!

Day 2 School:
It was kinda a little better. I still hate it. I don't want to go back.

Day 3 School:
It was almost so good, it was kinda a great day. My Teacher has been to 40-some states. She was kinda cool. I still don't want to go back. But it was fun, I guess.

Day 3 of Big Brother in School:
I miss mine broda. I don't like mine clodes. I can't neber brush mine hair. I want mine broda to come home. I want to go to school. I am habing a Tinkerbell birfday with all mine friends. Only girls can come. Not mine Dad or mine broda. Day have to go to Da Willy's with other boys.

Until 4:00pm when the cute (3 yr old) neighbor boy was spotted walking into the yard:
Get mine clodes! Fix mine metsy hair! Owen can't see mine jammies! Not dat shirt! It is too bagggie! Dat shirt is not preddy! Owen can see me!

While I am
A.) Very thrilled she has finally recognized that her jammies and 'Whatever is happening with that head of hair' is not suitable for nabbing a cute boy, much less just being around the General Public.

I am also...
B.) A little nervous she recognized that at Three.

I really worry for the spouses of my children.
Who will ever be able to handle their drama?
We are going to have to hope for quick engagements...maybe Internet courtships...phone dating...possibly shot gun wedding...

Totally Kidding!
Kinda...

4 comments:

The Mrs. said...

I miss Tink. :(

Unknown said...

They really are too dramatic. Please Coco, been calm, please.

kori said...

That is too funny! Especially because Owen has a hair fetish and Tink's Daddy is the one who cuts his hair! :) They are just too cute!!

Milhouse said...

i love that she refused the baggie shirt, she just wants to show off her 3 year old figure...