Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy Blogthday!

Happy Blogaversary!



One year ago today, Tru Stories was born.
I LOVE having this blog.
I find it fun and light.
It keeps me thinking and creative.
I love my followers, my comment(ers) and my encouraging fans. I am amazed and humbled.

Thanks, especially:
To my husband for suffering the abuse.
And to my kiddies for being so darned cute, laughable and full of post-worthy material.
And my supporting Cast for being such good sports and allowing me to put your lives out there...

I have picked my Favorite Posts:
(Loved for all sorts of reasons and listed in chronological order.)

1. Dear Coach 9/29/09

2. Bedtime 10/21/09

3. A Plea to My Husband's Mistress 11/02/09

4. Dear Commissioner 2/19/10

5. The Wal-Mart Crowd.. 2/22/10

6. In Their Professional Opinion 2/25/10

7. I just want to Look better... 3/11/10
(and all the subsequent 5Mile-related posts)

8. A Great Day for a Run (Three's State Bid) 5/13/10

9. A Little Advice for the Bride 7/22/10

10. EVERY Birthday post!
Especially:
Tink's 10/16/09
The Kid's 11/10/09
Coco's 5/17/10

Re-read and enjoy.

I would like to request 2 birthday gifts:

1. Please use the Comment Section and leave your Most Fav Post. No reason required....just the Title. If I know the types of posts you enjoy, I may write more!

2. Please, Please...become a Follower. If I broke the 30 person barrier, I may possibly Flip Out! You do not have to use your picture, or your full name. Especially, if you are a sister-in-law who checks it every single day (Doc!) and basked in the glory of receiving 15 Comments on her Birthday Post. Think of it, as an Internet High-Five to my blog. (Guilt Trip)

1 year down...
and I really enjoyed it.

Imma be rockin' like this, wat
Why don't you put it on the blog?
Rockin' like this my job,

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogaversary, Tru Stories!
2 of my favorite posts...
- You are Bugging Me
- Pop of Red

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogaversary!
Picking my favorite blog would be like asking me to pick my favorite chocolate cake. Not possible. I tried. Went back to look at some. Love most of them. Just keep them coming. I do have favorite sayings. Where you compared Tink to a pony that bites. Loved the Dear Mistress. Love the birthday posts. I think your genius.
Love from your Mom

Flag Girl said...

Congrats Tru Stories

I like "a great day for a run"
Five's birthday post 2010
Life imitating Art


Flag girl...(curtsey to the crowd)

Anonymous said...

My favorites were A Plea to My Husband's Mistress and A Little Advice to the Bride. Thanks for keeping us entertained so well over the past year!!!

The Mrs. said...

Seriously, it's like Sophie's Choice over here trying to pick a favorite. Bedtime, Plea to the Mistress, Wal-Mart Crowd, and obviously Advice to the Bride were all fresh in my memory so I'll claim them all as a favorite.

Happy blogiversary, Tru Stories!

Doc said...

Happy blogiversary!!!! I couldn't pick just one favorite there are so many and so many great pics.
Love Doc

The Bride said...

Advice to the Bride... how could I pick any other as my favorite?!? Happy blogiversary!!! And to many more years.

Tru Stories said...

Well,
I did not pass 15 comments...like on Doc's birthday.
I did not pass 30 followers.
But I DID get 27 (so what if they were family!)
And I am still VERY excited.
Happy Birthday, Tru Stories. You make me happy.

Tru Stories said...

And yes, I am not ashamed of the pathetic begging for Blog Followers. Totally comfortable with it....

Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day.
I just like it when you rip on Coach!!!!!

Flag Girl said...

Never try to compare yourself to Doc....she is untouchable! Funny thing is.....she has no idea, which makes me like her even more!

You commented twice, so they don't count!

Anonymous said...

Are you leaving this blog up until you get 15 comments?
Grammy

Anonymous said...

Tried earlier to comment. Sorry, computers are not my specialty. Just wanted you to know we could not pick one we love them all. We check inthe AM and the PM to see what's on the blog, and are disappointed when there is none. We either start our day or end our day with a laugh. Happy B-Day. Love, Gramma G & Grampa A

Cath said...

I was on vacation and am catching up on Tru Stories.......
But here are my favorites that I remember,
The Walmart Crowd is not opposed to beating children
In their professional opinion
December 26th, just hit hard
Happy Birthday my girl
I lobe bubbles
Life Imitating Art
But I visit the site often and am very entertained! Keep it up! :)