Monday, August 30, 2010

Dear Coach and His Sisters:



First:
Does it hurt? To walk around that good-looking? To have piercing, beautiful eyes? To have that fabulously.happy.lovin.life smile on your faces at all times? To Heart each other so much you randomly blurt out "I Love my Sisters!"? At some point, being that attractive, must result in a mini-face cramp...

Last:
I realize that Beautiful People have an Open Pass to Behave in whatever manner they please...
but Come On!
Unless, you are actually playing for the Team itself... and are the 3 key athletes that plan and then execute the Very Down that Wins your team the World Wide Champions of The Universe All Sports for All Time SuperGlandSlamBowl Title... High-Fiving each other that much... is really just obnoxious. Seriously.

I don't care how pretty you are,
take it down a notch.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

They are pretty.

Anonymous said...

There happens to be 2 more of us that are as pretty or prettier....gotta say that is a stunning pic. -Worhol

Munchkin said...

there's no one here to high five right now.... and i'm sad

Flag Girl said...

Word of advice....Don't try to Hi-Five Tru Stories....she will totally leave you hanging.

Unknown said...

I do not think I have ever seen Tru Stories Hi-Five. Even when she was a child.

Doc said...

Sorry (Tru stories) for all the high-five'n/pounds the other night, but I do believe each and every one was necessary. And fun!! Page Turner, Tru stories started to give me a high five a week ago at dinner (I have witnesses), unfortunately I totally did not expect that from her and I missed my (probably only) chance...especially after Sat. I love the pic!!! I will need to see more another time.