Thursday, September 2, 2010

Stop Driving by our Home.

Quick show of hands....?

Did everybody in town, drive past my house yesterday, to witness Tink outside without pants?
Or just the 10 unrelated people, I spoke too?
She was wearing panties and a long Tinkerbell shirt.
While we discussed (several times) to add shorts,
she answered the following:

I just can't.
My muscles are too tired.
My legs can't get higher.
No danks.


and The Standard:

I don't dink so.

I'm sure,
you believe a good mother,
should be able to out-wit a toddler into pants.

My answer:
I just can't.
My muscles are tired.
She's no average 3 year old.


and

No danks.

If Life was a Poker game,
Tink spotted my Tell and realized I'm bluffing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A long, long time ago, I had a little girl. She would get so upset because her little brother wore odd clothes. Sometimes he slept in his clothes. That really upset big sister. Sometimes he would just wear big shirts around. It was so embarassing. Sometimes life is ironic. Irony is funny.