Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Kids..

A few days ago, I took Tink to the Dr for her first ever ear ache.  Because I NEVER take my kids to the Dr (they are actually never sick) I had the nurse measure and weigh the kids. I got online to a Child's Height Predictor site and entered the numbers.
(Yes, it got awkward when it was time to enter the Parent's Height, I questioned Coach on whether he wanted me to use his Basketball flier Height or his actual real-life height.)
At the Age of 18, the site predicts The Kid will be
6 ft 5 inches tall.

The site predicts Tink will be 5 ft 4 inches tall.
* Factors such as proper nutrition can reduce the estimated height by 1-2 inches...
likely Tink's diet of french fries and DQ ice cream will place her around 5 ft 2 inches.


It predicts Coco will be 5 ft 6 inches tall.


I say to Coach "Well.. it looks like Coco will be at least a couple inches taller than Tink"
From all the way across the room, Tink screeches "NOOO, she will neber be!!"
I whisper "How did she even hear that??"
She snaps back with her meanest face and finger point towards herself "I jus HEARD it right at MY FACE!!"

Sooo.... her legs may not grow but her super sonic hearing and attitude grow by several feet every day.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel like if Tink makes 5'4" we should celebrate.
Besides, there is nothing wrong with 5'4". It has worked for me.

Doc said...

5'4" is the perfect height!!

Tru Stories said...

Another funny side note:
Coach is certain being WAY tall like 5 ft 6 inches, means for sure Coco will be a baller.

MelancholySmile said...

Holy cow, that Tink is a firecracker! I love all the anecdotes about her.

The Mrs. said...

I tried it. Looks like our girls will be 5'6" and 5'7". We're not bringing home any basketball scholarships with those numbers.

Coach said...

I feel like 5'6" is a solid height for a girl basketall player.

Munchkin said...

Good things come in small packages. 5'2" is perfect.

Anonymous said...

no matter what the height, we love you.

The Mrs. said...

Maybe you're right, Coach, but combined with their total lack of hand-eye coordination and general klutziness (Punkin runs into at least one wall in our home at least three times a week), I'm not banking on it.

Unknown said...

I'm crossing my fingers for The Kid to be 6'6". Match the record in Popop's family.
Plus be a kick*ss basketball player.

Tru Stories said...

Coach said if The Kid is actually 6 ft 5 inches and NOT a basketball player... he is going to randomly punch The Kid in the gut, for no reason, whenever he feels like it.

Unknown said...

That is hilarious!

Munchkin said...

My predicted adult height is 5'5"

Unknown said...

Funny Munchkin!