Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Family Holiday Recipe



Step 1:
Take Oreos. Covered in white chocolate.

Step 2:
Purchase them at Wal-Mart.

Step 3: Eat them.

Step 4:
Congratulate yourself for buying said package of holiday favorites, pre-made and sold seasonally... rather than wasting valuable TV time, actually warming white chocolate and drizzling on oreos.

Step 5:
Hate yourself. For purchasing said holiday favorite and eating some (majority) of your children's share.

*Posting recipes, makes me like one of those cutsie blogs with crafts, DYI aprons and super-mom advice on sponging decals on your child's back-pack! Please feel comfortable to print my recipe, for yourself.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I could pin this on Pinterest.

The Mrs. said...

Do they also sell those Nutter Butters that are covered in almond bark with M&Ms for buttons and an orange tic tac for a nose so they look like a snowman? Cause I really want to make those but buying them ready made would be a lot cooler.

Munchkin said...

ok maybe this is my favorite post

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to try this recipe. They look delicious!