in life, you are able to come across a woman, whom is such a beautifully engaging contradiction of herself, almost lyrical in her inspiration...
it is not often, someone will meet a woman, whom is:
- able to gracefully grow a perfectly amazing baby within her belly, with a full understanding of all Earthy mom vitamins... while simultaneously playing 3rd base like a hard-core bad motherwatchyomouff.
- able to mother those perfect babies with her happy sing-songy voice, fun mommy afternoons and loving light-up-the-room smiles... while secretly installing an intense and unwavering sense of fear and dread in the back of their little minds.
- capable of laying Down The Law on all of her siblings, making grown medical decisions for her mother AND grand-mother, telling countless family members EXACTLY what they should do, when they should do it... while also being the same Big Sista that randomly buys her lil broda new Redbird basketball shorts just cuz "he will look SO CUTE in them!"
- at the same time ultra-uber-awesomely competitive and driven to play her very best AT EVERYTHING in Life .... while weirdly able to cheer whole heartily and with much enthusiasm, everyone else around her, to also be the very best of themselves.
- secretly sorta the total boss of her house with the ability to remodel bathrooms and lay wood floors... yet treats her hubby like a King, gifting Clark man-nights and looking at him with 'I'm so in love with your Cuteness' eyes.
But mostly, it's so rare to meet a woman whom is just so: kind, infectious, cute, funny, sweet, scary, fiercely intelligent, humble, adorable, strong, busy yet always free for a phone call, friendly, intimidating and frankly Just One Cool Chick. Doc- You are the total package.
Happy Birthday sista-in-law. We love you.
**Additional Shout out to her AMAZING son, Glen Allen, for once again making (forcing) his Aunt cheer for those icky Purple Knights. Doc really does have the very best kids.