Sunday, September 19, 2010

It's Possible, she may Never Wash her Face Again.

Painted Faces, Corn Dogs and Craft Shows...
Oh My.



Softball Champions, Parades and Flag Boys...
Oh My.



Cousins, Late Nights and Early Mornings...
Oh My.



Friends, Jump Ropes and Candy...
Oh My.



Rain Delays, Dancing and Ice Cream...
Oh My.



The Hip Hoppity Buzz of The Festival,
is winding down.
The Children are zonked.
The Husband is Basking in his win.
The Home is vibrating from the Parade Drums.
The Carnies are clearing out.
And The Mom is happy to report, The Second Greatest weekend is still pretty great.
Our wallets are empty our pants are too tight and our memory box is full.
Thanks for Lovin us Back so hard, Hometown.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It must have been a great week-end, I'm exhausted today.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the first Trojan win!