Wednesday, September 22, 2010

So...while we were ....

...just chillin in front row dug out seats....
At the Cubs game....
Did that sound casual?
Like it's just no big deal,
to lean on a Professional Dugout?

Unfortunately, while we were not leaning on the Dugout, we were racing for cover due to rain. The game started one hour later, which gave us plenty of time to purchase me an emergency hat.
The mess I carry upon my head...
Does NOT, interact well with rain.



Other observations.
While inches away from Byrd, Coach awkwardly reached his hand out and pulled it back as if he could absorb his Baseball Godness, by high-fiving his aura.



Later, they were practically Besties.
Taking quick pictures together and what not.



This man, is big.
You see him on TV... and yet, he is Massive.
Huge, freaky intensely big.
I wasn't intimidated, because My Husband is also Freakishly Huge. I had a moment, where I went to yell out his name and became a little nervous of what may happen, if his giant head turned around.



Congratulations Coach,
on taking home something Pretty.
Something, he will love forever.
Something, he would lay down his life for...



A Cubbie baseball. Thrown from a player. Fresh with Sweat and Wrigley dirt and smut, smeared all over it. He will cherish her forever.

Thanks, Dittas for the Evening.
It was a slightly better Date, than our regular Tuesday evening plans.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you had fun. I was watching all 100 of your children. All night long. I even went into work late. Which meant, I had to work later. Yuck! As long as you had fun. It is all about you guys.

cmta said...

i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous! first of all the pictures are amazing! i would have been freaking out to be that freaking close to zambrano and byrd! love byrd by the way! and a BALL on top of it!

so jealous!