Saturday, April 10, 2010

Week-end Game

After, the Opening Day excitement had died down, as we were trying to ignore Coach (at least his wife was) a few of us began to play a little game.

What if....
my Blog followers just exploded...
and I became one of those blogs with 3026 faithful followers each day.
What if...
I became even crazy funnier.
(brief acknowledgement to 'funnier' barely being a word.)
And my family, provided me with even more outrageous moments.
What if...
they got even darn cuter.
(brief acknowledgement to that being impossible.)

and.... Hollywood producers, came knocking at our door, to make a Weekly Sitcom of my blog. Yes, I am aware that I am totally full of it, humour me.

It would be a little like Roseanne, only slightly thinner.



Game of the Day:

If, my blog was created into a sitcom.
And if, we had an unlimited budget.
And if, movie stars such as Julia Roberts and George Clooney, were willing to star....

Question:

Who would you cast, to be my main characters?

Main Characters, do not just include my immediate five. They include, Grandpa, Pop-pop, Grammy, Flag girl, Doc, Commish, Jackie....etc.

Please,
for all that is precious to the hilarity of my blog.
Comment!!
Even if you have been secretly lurking, comment under the Anonymous title
(as some funny guy, did while not calling me pleasant, nice guts by the way.)

I'll expect a full cast by Tuesday.
Then, I may possibly post my answer...
cuz, I had a crazyfunny answer for Warhol.
Though, I did not really mean it, sorry, adore you.

Now, Play.....
Cast my sitcom.

5 comments:

Munchkin said...

I don't know if I want to play seeing as how my name was not mentioned and I had to assume I was under the "etc." portion, I'm feeling a little sensitive right now

The General said...

Tuesday? You can't rush in to decisions like that.

Anderson Family said...

I'm sure everyone is thinking the same thing, Goldie Hawn as Grammy. I know she is much older than Grammy but the resemblance is amazing. You won't insult me by picking someone so much older.

worhol said...

Here goes it:
Tru Stories-Janeane Garofalo
Coach- David Spade
Flag Girl- Julia Louis-Dryfus
Doc- Nurse Ratchet
Clark- Gordon Ramsey
Jackie- June Cleaver w/tattoos
Commish- Mayor Quimby
Grandma n Grandpa-Mr & Mrs Cunningham
Grammy-Book Club Oprah
Pop-Pop-The guy from the Filet o'fish commercials (give me back my filet o'fish)
And Worhol-The Most Interesting Man In The World, with big name cameos as different love interests also applause track when entering stage and laugh track after every statement!

The Mrs. said...

This task is just entirely too difficult: One because there are so many of you and two because Hollywood doesn't even come close to the caliber of combined talent contained in the members of your clan.

I'm still thinking though...