Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Just an idea.

So, I have spent some time thinking about this lady who sent her Russian adopted son, back to Russia on a plane.
It is totally repulsive and I am completely against everything she has done.

That said,
I am just wondering...
Tink, was born an hour away from our home.

What if, I tossed her on a train, headed South, with a note attached to her shirt that read...

"She Mean Like a Pony."

How do you suppose that would go over?

Like I said, just thinking out loud.

3 comments:

Anderson Family said...

I don't know who this Tink is you speak of. My precious Tink is sweet. She is loving. She lets me rub her for hours.

The Mrs. said...

She's got some family down around that way. I'm sure she'd sucker someone at the train station into dropping her off on their doorstep. People send their kids on airplanes alone all the time. Why not start a new trend with Amtrack?

Anonymous said...

I'll take her!
Doc