Thursday, April 26, 2012

Soo... Coco sorta has this Spring Allergy thing Happening...

and we're at a Preschool Play night.
And all of a sudden Coco sneezes pretty hard.
But I'm turned trying to help Tink with her project.

Slowly and quietly with a look of total disgust, a man across the craft table says (finger pointed) "Uhhh... um your boy has uhhh something hanging from his...."

I look.
Two perfect thick trails of green snot, hanging out of nose, down her lips and at least 3 inches past her chin.

My first instinct?
To shout: "Hey, Jerkwad!!  She's wearing a purple Tinkerbell shirt, purple pants and pink Hello Kitty rain boots!! Obviously, SHE'S a girl!!"
(And no... there was no sign of rain.)

My second instinct??
To text Warhol, maybe his opinion is correct, about cutting my hair too short.

12 comments:

Coach said...

I really don't like to remember having to deal with Doc and Flag Girls hand-me-downs but this story makes me remember. I am pretty sure I had about the same haircut as Coco also.

Flag Girl said...

I was called a 'boy' at a Free Throw Contest by an arrogant kid way older then me when I was in grade school.........
I had short hair - Tru Story

Munchkin said...

excuse me sir, do you gift wrap? happened last week

Unknown said...

I am not sure the blog as ever had such funny comments that are three in a row.
Laughing out loud, really hard.

Flag Girl said...

Maybe you should think about letting coco start wearing makeup?

Tru Stories said...

We've really been trying to get her to pierce her ears. She's not interested.
And she's taken to brushing her own hair... so that's not helping.

Anonymous said...

Flood of comments, rushing through brain......aaaarrgh...focus Worhol..focus..

Unknown said...

Don't rush yourseslf Worhol. We can wait.

Sweetbreads Bailey said...

At least Coco is still little...when I was 8 my mom gave me the same haircut as my little brother. The hair paired with my glasses? I llooked exactly like Harry Potter. Not a cute time.

Tru Stories said...

But Sweetbreads... you were still able to Cast a Spell on Warhol....

Anonymous said...

TRU STORIE -Hogwortshol

Bird said...

My mom used to have our hair cut short all the time when we were little. Something about how we screamed every time she brushed out hair. Anyways, me and my sister were called little boys often. There is photographic evidence! OH, and we had our ears pierced.