Monday, April 23, 2012

Ok, it's not a Baby Shoe but...


Have you Eva seen anything even half as cute as these tiny hot pink Addidas??
Especially next to her Big Broda's giant man shoe?

I'll go out on a limb and guess Aunt Doc will agree.
Doc may also be able to picture how excited HER Lil Broda's face was... after Tink begged her Daddy to take her to the field to practice with her new shoes AND apparently show-cased the early signs of a pretty decent Short Stop.
Sooo... I suppose Big kids are fun too.

Disclaimer: Shoe store was out of Man size Addidas.
I guess we'll see if a person really can play sports, without a new pair of Addidas.  Doesn't seem possible... but we'll try any crazy idea to get The Kid out of his hitting slump. Even Nikes.

5 comments:

Doc said...

Those babies are KILLER!!She will knock it out of the park for sure this year! Go Tink!!!

Tru Stories said...

She told me during her batting practice with Daddy, that she 'already jus got a homedrunned.'

Unknown said...

I'm more concerned about the man size shoes The Kid is wearing. I predict the child will be taller than me by next summer.

Unknown said...

I'm more concerned about the man size shoes The Kid is wearing. I predict the child will be taller than me by next summer.

I used to be a Hooker said...

Those are super duper cute and making me feel slightly guilty for sticking Em in old tennis shoes. However, I rationalize it by telling myself that Em won't need good traction to pick dandelions, which is what she does the most of at practice.