Monday, September 12, 2011
I'm Legally Changing My Name:
It's officially happened: I forgot a birthday.
My poor, innocent, kind, never-hurt nobody...
Nephew Number Four.
Here is my list of excuses:
1. I got a brand new calender, two weeks ago and haven't finished filling in all the dates and birthdays (that's a fact)
2. My whole schedule has been thrown for a loop, since changing all my yoga/pilates classes to new dates and times. (also a fact)
3. Last week, got sorta busy, with Tink starting school. (fact)
4. It's all his god-father's fault, because he should have totally remembered and reminded me!
(Coach is a jerk.)
5. My bro/sister in-laws are terrible for not calling me out, on my HUGE mistake and helping me recover with a bit of dignity. (FACT!! I guess, as long as I am blogging about Chili... that's all he cares about!)
Ok... not really a fact. It is totally my fault, alone.
6. I secretly resent Four, because he proudly wears the Purple/Gold.. I grew to view as my enemy in my home town. (ok... not really a fact either. But he would look much better in green. Just sayin.)
So this afternoon, I am driving to the courthouse, to file the paperwork, to change my name to one of the following choices:
1. Mrs. Worst Aunt Ever of All Times.
2. Most Thoughtless Blogger in Existence
(it's short... I'll be like one-name Madonna)
4. Nervous Nelly (that Doc is gonna hurt me)
5. Ms. Now I Have to Work To Win Back Clark, Doc and Four's Approval McPherson.
(It's wordy but I think it has potential....)
Feel free to vote on your Favorite.
After I return from the Courthouse,
I will compose his Birthday Blog.
If he even still cares.....
PS- I'm awful.