Thursday, June 3, 2010

A flower, for you....

To all my ladies.
My friends.
My sisters.
My relatives.
Every female follower.

I dedicate this to you:

Be.....:
beautiful, special, unique, strong, daring
amusing, brilliant, significant, patient
insightful, well read, exciting, gratified
curious, serene, engaging

Do not....:
surrender, sacrifice, pacify
settle, underestimate, sell, cheat

...yourself, for another.


And never believe, you are NOT....:
worthy, capable, deserving, valuable
desirable, likable, irreplaceable
Enough





Quotes, from two Amazing women:

"Long stem roses are the way to your heart
But he needs to start with your head
Satin sheets are very romantic
What happens when you're not in bed
You deserve the best in life
So if the time isn't right then move on
Second best is never enough
You'll do much better baby on your own"



"Some boys take a beautiful girl,
And hide her away from the rest of the world.
I wanna be the one to walk in the sun."



Happy Thursday, ladies.
Grab a little piece of the world, today.
You deserve it.


Extra Credit, if you can name that song/artist.

5 comments:

MelancholySmile said...

"cause girls just wanna have fun". Cindy Lauper. :)

North of 10th said...

Aww what a sweet post :)
Just what I needed to hear today!

Anonymous said...

Cindy Lauper!! Thank you for the reminder and happy Thursday to you!!!!
Doc

Anonymous said...

AMEN sisters......Worhol

The Mrs. said...

Madonna is such a poet. Material girls or not, I am blessed to have some AMAZING women in my life. I hope they know how much they mean to me.