Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Does anyone have a safety pin, in case her suit-strap snaps?

Typically, the (Pee)H level in the baby pool, is always a little off.



But when the Mrs. hands the babies Oreos to:
First, dip in pool water before
Second, eating/smushing them in their mouths.

Well, then it is time to change the pool water.



Hey Grabbie!! Those poor Cherries are stretched enough, try to show a little LadyLikeSelfControl, while eating chocolate in the presence of your boyfriend. Wait until you sneak home, before consuming countless, empty calories with delirium.

Rule #1: in Mommy's Dating Handbook.

Also, if given the chance, inquire with Punkin, the fastest way to never be asked back to a pool party.
Hint:
It is not peeing or pooping, in the big pool.

10 comments:

The Mrs. said...

I thought for sure, after reading your blog title, there was going to be an embarrassing picture of me. Then, I was certain you were going to call me out for eating half of that cookie fed to Coco (before it was dipped and smushed). Finally, I knew you were going to embarrass Punkin, but she's used to it.

In summary, I was frightened the entire time I was reading this.

Anonymous said...

Let's hear it!!!

Anderson Family said...

We needed more picture of all the cute girls.

The Bride said...

i'm waiting......

Anonymous said...

I'm not going to guess sharting due to the poo factor, I'm going with vomit or boogers.
Doc

Munchkin said...

I showed the picture to Big Bad so he could identify the location by the tractor in the background. It was successful... now we all just need the rest of the story.

Munchkin said...

and who is Coco's BF?

The Mrs. said...

Just so everyone can go on with their lives, Punkin is finally ready to talk.

She says, "I frowed up in Gwama Kafy's pool".

It was all water, ingested after her impressive cross-pool swim. Apparently someone hasn't learned how to swim with her mouth closed yet.

Anderson Family said...

Punkin if you were swimming in a lake noone would be the wiser. Downside to pools. Vomit can be seen.

Flag Girl said...

Me and Rule #1 go Way back!