Thursday, March 4, 2010

Who's on your list?

Coach and I, pass our time, asking each other 'listing games'.

Cuz, as you know, we are a very deep and intellectual couple and are always up in each others brains. Just hanging out in our psychological garbage, mushing it around and knowing each other better every day, of our emotionally connected marriage.

Anyway, you have already participated in our game...Who would you Jack?
(post date: November 12, 2009)
And I am sure that provided, you and yours, with hours of deeply personal conversation.

Here is our game, this week.

Question: If you had one day, to prepare to be dumped on this deserted island, for the rest of your life...and could only take Twelve people with you....who would you take??





Extra Details:
The island will have all of life's pleasures.
Better, than the pleasures you currently have.
There is a grand estate, with swimming pools, tennis/basketball courts, a library, a garden for all your food and private bedrooms.
You will also be provided; One maid and One housekeeper.



Rules:
No guilt invites.
You can not list your parents, 'just because that would be the right thing to do'.
If you would like to take them, because they are cool....then by all means.
You can not list your children.
Participants must be 18, or older.
If you invite, your friend, cuz she is fun...you do not have to invite her boring husband. Couples, are not a guarantee.
No famous people.
No dead people.
No people you hope to meet or dream to hook up with.

You have to pick 12 separate people, you would want to have fun with, eat your dinners with, hang out on the beach, talk too and just be island buddies with...for the rest of your life.

Start play.



Disclaimer: If your spouse is not on your list...you may not want to tell them. My blog cannot be blamed for marital spats.
I would also recommend, NOT posting your list, in the Comment section.
If you want to privately tell me, I am on your list...feel free.

3 comments:

Anderson Family said...

You are not on my list because you said no children. Plus you added that no parent disclaimer like you would not take me. If you are not taking me, I am not taking you. I'll take my twin.

Signed: Your Mother

Munchkin said...

is that me?

Anonymous said...

Sorry Munchkin: It is really The Kid. He calls us twins. I do have room in my 12. I'll add you Munchkin. Grammy