Friday, January 17, 2014

To My Sista and My Friend:

Happy Birthday!
And more importantly, Happy First Day of undoubtedly one of the best years of your life! As your friend, I had the honor of partaking in so many of the best and not so best days of the past several years.  After many long walks and frequent phone calls, I have cheered, listened, cursed and joked during good times and bad.
You are one of my dearest friends and I am beyond thrilled to see your smile.  Your real smile.  Your comfortable, effortless beautiful smile. There is nothing more amazing on you and your siblings, than your infectious light-up-the room smiles. 
For your birthday, I pray you are gifted the following: Easy. Simple. Genuine and tru-ly Sitting next to a Fire Warm Happiness. May that gift envelope your many Big Events and quiet days, over the next year of life.  You Have Earned It.
And if you begin your New and Comfy Life in a different zip code, promise to never lose my number. Because I just really adore you.
Happy Shared Birthday weekend, my sista.
All my love.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Flag Girl! You wear happiness very well!

Sweetbreads Bailey said...

Happy Birthday!! Love the pic

Toula said...

The best Jennifers have January birthdays :) Hope you both have Happy ones!!

Coach said...

Happy birthday, wish you didn't have to wait so long for your food last night.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday late. Hope it was good. Your 3 men made it so. Love, Gramma G