Thursday, January 16, 2014

The Kid. Age 12 yrs 1 mo

I am separately giving each of my children a "Getting to Know You Quiz". To remember them exactly as they are today. January 2014.
 
(Answers typed exactly as he answered them.)
  1. What is your favorite movie? Jurassic Park
  2. What is your favorite TV show? The Office
  3. What is your favorite color? Green
  4. Who is your favorite star? Justin Timberlake
  5. What is your favorite food? Soup (he's not kidding...)
  6. What is your favorite thing that we do together? When we're talking and you are being really funny.
  7. What do you wish we could do more? Snuggle.. but I know I'm kinda too big to say that.
  8. What is your favorite toy? Legos
  9. What is your favorite video game? Minecraft
  10. Who are your best friends right now? Garett, Mason, Jimmy
  11. What do you like about them? We can all just be dumb together.
  12. What kind of music do you like to listen to? Top 40 Justin Timberlake, Jay Z, Eminem
  13. Do you like hot weather or cold weather? Hot, definitely
  14. What do you like to do more than anything? I like to read.  I wish I did it more.
  15. What is your favorite book? Jurassic Park
  16. Is there anything that Mom has done to disappoint you? Sometimes if you're sick and you can't come to my things... but I know you can't help that... (Ummm.. Ouch) 
  17. Is there anything that you’ve wanted to ask Mom? What was your favorite year of your life? (Answer? So far that would have been years 2011-2012)
  18. What was your Favorite Vacation? Florida
  19. Who is your favorite sister? and Why? Coco because sometimes the other one is annoying and Coco is more like me. (They are both DRAMA!)
  20. What do you wish Dad would do for you? Sometimes I wish he would talk more and try to understand the other things I like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Kid is an individual! I love that. Not a cookie cutter junior high boy. Favorite food: soup. Not just soup, he will try just about any soup.
That picture of him looks just like you!!!
All three of the kids are awesome!
Grammy