Thursday, January 16, 2014

Coach. 32 yrs 2 mos

I am separately giving each of my children a "Getting to Know You Quiz". To remember them exactly as they are today. January 2014. And then for fun... I gave the quiz to Coach. Because he kinda thinks like a kid.
(Answers typed exactly as he answered them.)
  1. What is your favorite movie? Of all time?? How do I choose..? I can't pick just one.. Pass.
  2. What is your favorite TV show? Walking Dead
  3. What is your favorite color? Green
  4. Who is your favorite star? ummm.. Jonah Hill? Me: Do you even know one thing about Jonah Hill or are you just saying that because we saw him in New Orleans that one time? Coach: Yeah, really just that. ... Wait! Jimmy Fallon.
  5. What is your favorite food? Pizza
  6. What is your favorite thing that we do together? .... (This Answer has been blacked out.)
  7. What do you wish we could do more? Vacation
  8. What is your favorite toy? My new Nerf basketball hoop
  9. What is your favorite video game? Madden
  10. Who are your best friends right now? You and my siblings
  11. What do you like about them? They all think they are more funny than me.
  12. What kind of music do you like to listen to? Everything
  13. Do you like hot weather or cold weather? Warm and overcast.
  14. What do you like to do more than anything? Sports... (pause) uh should I have answered 'Spend time with my kids?'
  15. What is your favorite book? N/A
  16. Is there anything that your wife has done to disappoint you? N/A
  17. Is there anything that you’ve wanted to ask your wife? Why are you so madly in love with me?
  18. What was your Favorite Vacation? New Orleans
  19. Who is your favorite brother or sister? and Why? N/A! (and he yelled that)
  20. What do you wish your Dad would do for you? He does enough. Probably does too much already.
His answer for #6 could have been repeated many times. Also, he actually said the letters 'N/A'. Almost immediately I regretted asking him nearly every question.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Made my morning, N/Ahol

Tru Stories said...

After re-reading Coach's quiz this morning, it looks like I could have quized any random 17 yr old boy.