Tomorrow, Coach will repeat his Guest Blogging Performance, for my Birthday. Let me remind the blog community:
* Coach has afforded himself a lifestyle, which requires him to write an email once each month. That email is rarely more than 6 words long. Those 6 words, are typically not capitalized or correctly punctuated.
* He does not have a Facebook page, an Ipod or Iphone, he is oblivious to where the photos are stored on our computer and it took 13 months for him to Comment on my blog.
* In our Self-written Wedding Vows,
His Opening Line:
"Tru Stories, I love you so much... It's Stupid."
(That is unaltered.)
* If I sent Coach a Text Message which read:
Can you run to the store, Tink is demanding more chocolate milk! I think Coco just ate dog hair. I am about to give both girls a bath. BTW- The Kid got an awesome report card!
His reply would read: K
or maybe if he has extra free time: Holla
* Typing and letter forming skills aside...
Coach is deeply emotional To.The.Extreme.
If I were to ask him to "Tell me Something Nice".
His Reply may be:
"Ummmm... Let me think.....
ummm... ok... just give me a second,
I'm thinking!!!! Ok...wait...
Uhhh... Dinner was good tonight. I like potatoes.
And.... you have hair? That's brown?"
It's like living with a Hallmark Card.
* Last, his actual Comment on his sister's birthday blog, just yesterday?? "Happy Bithday."
* But he is fairly creative and he has MAD throw-down comeback skillz. On Monday evening...
Tink: But I don wanna share wif my sista!
Coach: You HAVE too. You need to be nice to her.
Tink: I can't. She is jus little! I won't share cuz I am bigger than her!!
Coach: You have too, because I am bigger than you!
Tink (sigh and then total attitude): Well... (sassy Tink face) the whole Earthf is bigger than all of us...!!
Coach (immediately taken out of the game, because he had to run to the other room to giggle.)
I ask again... who's excited for tomorrow?!