Sunday, August 30, 2009

Why the F....TV edition

Why the F....has FX been showing promos for Sons of Anarchy for 4 solid months?
Why the F....am I still equally excited every time I see one?
Why the F....does my son have a crush on the Progressive Girl?
Why the F....are the Sonic commercials my favorite thing on TV even though there is not a Sonic within 3 hours of my house?
Why the F....do my husband and I continue to watch DVR'd Special Victims Unit's in our bedroom at night, knowing full well that we can't even kiss goodnite after it ends because that would make us twisted freaks, considering the story lines we just witnessed?
On that note:
Why the F....is DVR not listed as one of the 7 Wonders of the World?

2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

One might say: Why the F...does OCH still not have DVR despite being told on mulitple occassions that it is life changing?

Anonymous said...

As God is my witness, I will have DVR by Harvest Days!