Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The 'I Heart' label...

Someone has 'Wordless Wednesdays'. Someone else has 'What I learned today' (which someone has been known to steal from someone else.) I will have at least 3 of these labels on a regular basis.
The first being the "I heart...' category.
For example.

I Heart....when you get a beer at turtles and there is still ice on the outside.
I Heart....it more when that happens on a Saturday afternoon.
I Heart....when Tink says she can't when I know she most definitely can.
I Heart....when Bryson says he and his Grammy are twins. Cuz I am sure they are not.
I Heart....when my father-in-law text messages me.
I Heart....the Camp Connorfest self declared tether ball champ. At least that is what his shirt said.

You get the idea.
Stay tuned for the 'Why the F...' and 'They say it's your birthday'....labels.

1 comment:

MelancholySmile said...

So glad you have a blog! Your kids are darling, and have grown so fast. But what's this about you spelling as well as a 2nd grader? Weren't you the one who rolled her eyes and mentally corrected the awful spelling in all those emails we used to receive at SF?