1. Obviously, my babies. How I created such beauty and character, is beyond me..
2. My Coach.
4. My yoga sTudio!
5. Coach's successful business.
6. My sister-in-laws. Whom are both my sisters and my best girl-friends.
7. Repeat all of the above sentiments and include my brother-in-laws (legal and not yet legal).
8. My amazing nieces and nephews who make me a very happy Aunt. (Including the newly turned 5 niece, Joy. Happy Birthday!)
9. My Temper-pedic bed. For realz.
10. Reading anything by my fellow bloggers, especially because they are also my buddies.
12. Our puppy. (that one just made Coach puke in his mouth a little bit...)
13. Our small town life.
14. The ability to afford to travel away from our small town life. And create amazing memories.
15. Our children's health. Their brilliant minds and capable bodies. Which allow them to participate in all the activities filling our calender.
16. My in-laws. I could not have hand-picked a better couple to call my second parents.
17. Our family's only great-parent GG. And her NINETY-SEVENTH birthday, which she celebrated this week.
18. Coco's Sweet Shop, for making my mother happy. Though I do not thank Cupcake Saturdays or Dark-chocolate covered carmels sprinkled in sea salt. (or rather my jeans do not thank..)
19. My brother. For setting a positive example to my children, for how hard the human spirit can and should fight for happiness.
20. Mass text-messages. So often they are the most funny part of my day.
21. My Favorite Band.
22. My parents. For giving me life. Pretty big deal.
23. The soft blankets Gramma made. (especially in November, when my hibernating kicks into high-gear.)
24. My children's sweet little friends, which are all taking a spot in my heart.
25. That two sets of parents chose me to be a god-mother. I love the honor.
26. The amazingly funny people that surround me. Our nights out laughing are my favorite.
27. New Orleans. While I am not there now, it just helps to know it's still out there. Waiting. NOLA 2014, who's with me?!
28. I'm thankful my old-lady knee is feeling much better. That was really starting to tick me off.
29. DVR. Seriously. I am.
30. Last, I am thankful because: while I normally have only like 4 white blood cells on a good day, Someone Up There has taken the time to watch over my health and provide me with the opportunity to enjoy everyone and everything numbered 1-29..
Now use the Comment section to give me at least 5 things you are thankful for.. and include some funny. The Comment section is missing funny.