Friday, November 1, 2013

Hey Jimmy Kimmel, I told my kids I ate all their Halloween candy. 2013.

"I Used to be a Hooker" is a frequent Commenter on my blog, as well as our dear friend and fellow car-pool mother.  Below is the trick she played on her children this morning.  It's amazing.  The Baby running into the laundry room is the best.

http://www.youtube.com/v/f1g_lWYaF1E?version=3&autohide=1&showinfo=1&autohide=1&autoplay=1&feature=share&attribution_tag=o306DlHrTCXG0yMIUHqZLA

Coco has watched this video 5 times.
It's her new favorite show.
She experienced a wide range of emotions, first Coco HATED Sara for this trick, then she sincerely began to sympathy cry, then I told Coco the truth and she laughed hysterically at her little friends' pain.

And people thought Coach and I were rough on The Kid... Clink on the link above, it will be the best 4 minutes of your day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I can watch this over and over when I need a laugh. That is hard core right there. Page Turner