Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The Best Pictures Coach and I took this Summer.

In no particular order.
Just awesome happy smiles.
 
The Kid and his lil Buddy.
 
Flower Child.
 

Sun Bathing Beauty.
 
The. Best. Picture.  Hands Down.
The Kid was a little nervous to get on this horse and asked his Dad to help him up.  Look at The Kid's giant legs!  It's especially funny because The Kid outgrew Coach this summer.  I laughed so hard.



Beach Baby. (Except she only likes the sand)


Brothers in a Card Board Boat.

Blue Berry Pickin on a Family Monday.

Last Day of Swim Lessons.



Sisters loving their All Star Brother.

Baby Boo is born!  Love this picture. Love this baby.

Shelbyville cousins, with a twist.

Girls, Girls, Girls.




The Kid, throwing Strikes.

Sweet Friends.
 
 New Orleans!!
 

 Camping makes Coco sleepy.


Baseball was the Magic Word this summer.

Amazing Days we did not have our camera but REALLY should have...
1. Boondocks. Jeep Ride. Drummer too cool to ash..
2. Family Train Trip afternoon.
3. Surprise Bloodys on The Porch followed by the VF.

Good Times Summer 2014. Good Times.

4 comments:

Coach said...

Good times....good times

Anonymous said...

In the cold of the winter repost this so we remember summer. Love all the pictures.
Grammy

Anonymous said...

I luv that picture called flower child. It is gorgeous. I grabbed the hi res shot and it is so clear and sharp I could see every feature and detail of the girl's face as though she was right in front of me when I displayed her life size to look at her and admire her. I have similar pictures of girls with very good looks on display life size in my home that I absolutely love. When I come home from work at the end of the day and walk into my home and see incredibly good looking girls life size as though they are right in front of me it puts a smile on my face. When people come to my home they love to check out all the girls with really good looks I have on display and I get a lot of awesome comments about the girls. Some of the girls have incited quite interesting and fun conversations. Of course, there is nothing on earth more pleasing to admire than a good looking little girl.

Anonymous said...

She,so sexy sunbathing