Sunday, January 18, 2015

Happy Birthday

So, I'm going to be honest, this birthday blog really snuck up on me this year.  Those of you that know me, understand that I am not prided on my writing skills.  Those who read this blog understand that my wife is a tough act to follow.  Anyway, I just want to let Tru Stories know just how much she is loved and appreciated.
I know this might sound repetitive, but she does all the little things that make our family happy.  For her birthday this year I want to give her my wish list for her.

1) I hope this will be your happiest year to date.
2) I wish to take you on more dates.
3) I wish the house gets done.
3) I wish you zero stress.
4) I wish you good health.
5) I wish I will be a better husband ( which is tough to top).
6) I wish you to see the Avett Brothers.
7) I wish you a relaxing beach vacation.
8) I wish your kids to be healthy and happy, and to listen(good luck).
9) Most of all, I wish you love, love from me, your kids, family and friends.

So, I figure if I can get about half of these to come true, it will be a great year.  I love you, I hope you have a wonderful birthday and a fantastic year.  I never did understand when people said they could fall more in love with someone after such a long time, now I get it.  I really do keep liking you more and more. Holla, I'm out.

P.S. Its stupider than ever...

3 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Happy birthday, Tru Stories.

I wish for you . . .

*more text message exchanges that make us both laugh for hours afterwards

*another television series we can all get behind and love/watch simultaneously

*more day drinking

*more after yoga catchups

*endless happiness in every part of your life

(My favorite part of this year's birthday post - Coach's high five to himself with the "hard to top" better husband line. Classic.)

arizona said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!
Miss your blogs, my only glimpse into your funny Pleasantville life. But, on day about you, I wish more moments that made you say.... Man, my bloggies would love this! but just a bit too busy to share.
LOVES!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday daughter! Glad you had a good day. Your husband loves you so much!!