So, I'm going to be honest, this birthday blog really snuck up on me this year. Those of you that know me, understand that I am not prided on my writing skills. Those who read this blog understand that my wife is a tough act to follow. Anyway, I just want to let Tru Stories know just how much she is loved and appreciated.
I know this might sound repetitive, but she does all the little things that make our family happy. For her birthday this year I want to give her my wish list for her.
1) I hope this will be your happiest year to date.
2) I wish to take you on more dates.
3) I wish the house gets done.
3) I wish you zero stress.
4) I wish you good health.
5) I wish I will be a better husband ( which is tough to top).
6) I wish you to see the Avett Brothers.
7) I wish you a relaxing beach vacation.
8) I wish your kids to be healthy and happy, and to listen(good luck).
9) Most of all, I wish you love, love from me, your kids, family and friends.
So, I figure if I can get about half of these to come true, it will be a great year. I love you, I hope you have a wonderful birthday and a fantastic year. I never did understand when people said they could fall more in love with someone after such a long time, now I get it. I really do keep liking you more and more. Holla, I'm out.
P.S. Its stupider than ever...